PROSPECTUS : Masters course in Acupressure and Magneto Therapy (M.D.Acu.)
Acupressure is an ancient Chinese healing method that involves applying pressure to certain meridian points on the body to relieve pain. The human body has fourteen “meridians” that carry energy throughout the body. These meridians start at the fingertips, connect to the brain, and then connect to the organ associated with the specific meridian. Acupressure deals with all the aspects of a person as a whole: body, emotions, mind, and spirit as one, not as separate parts. It relaxes muscular tension and balances the vital life forces of the body.
Acupressure can help with the following :
1. Relieve stress and tension
2. Relax mind and body
3. Increase blood circulation
4. Aid in the removal of toxic wastes
5. Provide relief from head, neck and shoulder aches
6. Promote the healing of injuries
7. Increase energy levels
8. Increase overall feeling of well-being
9. Decreasing labor pains arogya mandir : mdacu
The client lies fully clothed on a soft massage table while the practitioner presses gently on points situated on various parts of the client’s body. The session is non-invasive and gentle. An average session lasts for about one hour. However, most clients normally require a number of sessions to complete a treatment.
Although this natural healing technique has only recently gained recognition in the United States, it has actually been around for centuries. There is recorded evidence that the ancient Egyptians and Chinese practiced a form of reflexology before 2,330 B.C.
Today, reflexology is gaining acceptance by a growing number of therapists and medical professionals who are seeking complimentary forms of therapy for their patients.Reflexology is an ancient form of holistic treatment, with links to Egyptian, Chinese, Japanese and Indian cultures. It involves stimulating the nerve connections in the soles of the foot to balance and restore energy to various organs in the body.
Reflexology is the science that deals with the principle there are areas on the feet and hands which correspond to the major glands and organs of the body. By using specific pressure on an area of the foot, an effect will be felt on the corresponding area of the body.
Reflexology reduces stress and induces relaxation
Most people who try reflexology for the first time find it far more relaxing than a general body massage.
The patient can sit down, or lie down, with his feet exposed.
NAME OF COURSE : Advance Diploma in Acupressure & Magnetic therapy (M.D.Acu.)
QUALIFICATIONS : Minimum Senior Higher Secondary, Diploma in any Alternative therapy.
AGE : Minimum 21 years.
FEES : Rs. 15000 (For Indian) & $ 300 (For foreigner). Local training charges will be extra.
REGULAR COURSE : at Jodhpur Institute or authorized centers.
DURATION : 6 Months
BY CORRESPONDENCE : you can do it at home. Center will send you literature & after Completing course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit answer sheets for getting your certificate.
BY INTERNET : You can do this course by internet . We will send you study Material on your e-mail address & you can ask your doubts by e-mail.
DURATION : 3 Months
1. This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
2. Course can be done regular, by correspondence, by Internet or in camps.
3. Application Form with your one photograph, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the form.
4. You will be given a certificate after completing this course.
5. Amount may be sent in advance by M.O., D.D. in favour of “AAROGYA MANDIR” payble at Jodhpur RAJASTHAN, (INDIA). You can pay cash in your city’s IDBI Bank in our Current Account in the favour of AAROGYA MANDIR in Account No.: 058102000051253.
You can pay cash in your city’s Bank of Baroda in our Account in the favour of Ravikant Rankawat in Account No.: 01360100020347.
6. Boarding & Lodging facility will not be provided.
7. If you are interested in Practical classes (for internet & Correspondence) the facility is provided at our Jodhpur center for three days on extra fees rupees 500 (For Indian) & $ 50 (For foreign candidate).
8. Charges for instruments, literature, charts and books will be extra.
Main features of this course :
a) You can treat patients at home with fees or can start your self-centre.
b) You can get job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy clinic.
c) It can help you in (Medical) Alternative business.
d) You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
e) World health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
f) You can get award, if you work excellent in this field.
1. History, Philosophy & Principles of Alternative Medicine.
2. Advance Reflexology (Foot, Hand & Spine).
3. Meridianlogy 14 Channel.
4. Advance Magnetic and Acupressure Therapy.
5. General Knowledge of Su-jok & Pyramid Therapy, General food Therapy.
6. Uses of Acupressure & Magnetic Instruments.
7. Treatment methods
8. Miraculous mirrors of body reflex centers.
The payment should be made (In person or by courier/ Speed Post/ Registered Post) to the following address.
AAROGYA MANDIR, 315-316, Agarwal Tower, Sardarpura ‘B’ Road, Jodhpur-3, Rajasthan (INDIA)
There are no reviews yet.