Acupressure and reflexology has been around for hundreds of years, and spans many cultures. It’s frequently been used to improve health and relax the body. These days, most forms of foot massage borrow elements from a variety of disciplines, such as shiatsu and reflexology. These traditions operate on the belief that applying pressure to the more than 7,000 nerves in the foot can release energetic blockages in the rest of the body. Foot massage and reflexology can be used as pain relief, to help alleviate stress and even to speed up injury recovery.
Traditionally, Acupressure foot massages are performed using the hands, although treatments may sometimes include the use of sticks or rollers to more effectively stimulate the reflex areas in the foot.
Whether you are giving yourself a foot rub, or enjoying a treatment from a reflexology practitioner, a foot massage can be a rewarding complimentary massage treatment that positively impacts your entire body.
Benefits of a Acupressure foot massage
There are many potential benefits to foot massage, including:
1. A sense of balance and well-being
1. A foot massage can help to relax the whole body, helping you to sleep better, and leaving you with a rejuvenated energy to bring to your day.
2. Massaging the extremities helps for the better circulation of blood in feet and calves and also around the body, promoting cell repair and growth.
3. For relieving pain in calves,ankle and foot sole
4. For stimulating natural blood flow to the feet
5. For foot reflexology: your feet have got acupressure points for whole body
6. For general healthcare
7. A drop in cortisol
Firm pressure on the solar plexus region of the foot is said to encourage a drop in the body’s stress hormone, cortisol.
People with these underlisted health challanges are adviced to use GHT BLOOD CIRCULATION MACHINE
1. Weight control
4. Lower blood pressure
6. Splenic and gastric disease
7. Kidney disease
8. Liver dysfuncion
9. Sexual function
10. Chronical diarrhea
Pregnant women and child below 15 years should not use it.