Wheatgrass is a food made from the Triticum aestivum plant. It’s regarded as a super potent health food with amazing benefits. It’s usually consumed as a fresh juice, but it also comes in powdered form. Fresh wheatgrass juice is considered to be a living food.
Health enthusiasts have long raved about the countless benefits of this plant, and for good reason. It can be used as an everyday health tonic and may even help treat specific diseases. More research is needed to truly determine its efficacy, but researchers agree that wheatgrass has potential.
- It contains: Iron, calcium, enzymes, magnesium, phytonutrients, 17 amino acids, vitamins A, C, E, K, and B complex, chlorophyll, proteins.
- It can eliminate toxins
- It can boost your metabolism
- It can lower your cholesterol
- It can boost your immune system
- It can give you energy
- It can lower your blood pressure
- It can improve cognitive function
- It can help with diabetes
- It can help with arthritis
Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) is an Ayurvedic herb that has been used and advocated in Indian medicine for ages”, says Delhi-based Nutritionist Anshul Jaibharat. In Sanskrit, Giloy is known as ‘Amrita’, which literally translates to ‘the root of immortality’, because of its abundant medicinal properties. “The stem of Giloy is of maximum utility, but the root can also be used. Its benefits and uses have even been approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration)”, adds Nutritionist Anshul Jaibharat. Dr. Ashutosh Gautam, Baidyanath adds, “Giloy can be consumed in the form of juice, powder or capsules”. Know the benefits of giloy.
- Boosts Immunity
- Treats Chronic Fever
- Improves Digestion
- Treats Diabetes
- Reduces Stress and Anxiety
- Fights Respiratory Problems
- Treats Arthritis
- Reduces Asthmatic Symptoms
- Improves Vision
- Reduces Signs Of Aging