D.A.M. (Dimension in Alternative Medicines)The Course covers all the basics of different alternative system
ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE The Term Alternative Medicine can be defined as “A heterogeneous set of practices that are offered as an alternative to conventional medicine, for the preservation of health and the diagnosis and treatment of health-related problems”. In general terms, Alternative therapy refers to all those modalities and techniques of healthcare, which are not provided by the conventional allopathic practitioner, and is outside the purview of western medicine.
There are more than 100 systems of Alternative Medicine, which are still in vogue all over the world. Some of the very popular systems are Ayurveda, Acupuncture, Naturopathy, Yoga, Acupressure, Magneto therapy, Indo-Allopathy, Electro Homoeopathy, Bio-chemic, Bach Flower Remedies, Gem & Teletherapy, Aroma Therapy, Reiki, Pyramid & Vaastu, Spiritual Healing, Oriental Diagnosis & Therapy, Music Therapy etc.
In recent times, there has been a boom in the study and practice of various systems of Alternative Medicine. More and more people in general and as patients in particular are opting for these traditional systems of maintaining health and curing diseases. One of the most important reasons for this renewed interest is the detrimental side-effects and the spiraling cost of western medicines, which make them out of bounds.
The Specialties/Benefits of Alternative Medicine can be briefly outlined as under :
i. This system considers the human body as a whole being, i.e. the sum total of its physical, mental, social & spiritual dimensions.
NAME OF COURSE : D.A.M. (Diploma in Alternative Medicines)
QUALIFICATIONS : Secondary or Practical experience.
AGE : Minimum 18 years.
FEES : Rs. 5500 (For Indian) & $ 150 (For foreign candidate). Local training charges will be extra.
REGULAR COURSE : At Jodhpur Institute or authorized centers.
DURATION : 1 Month.
BY CORRESPONDENCE : You can do this course at home. Our institute will send you the literature & after completing the course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with an answer sheet will be sent to you & you will have to deposit the answer sheet for getting your certificate.
BY INTERNET : You can do this course by internet also. We can provide you the study material on your e-mail add & you can ask your doubts by e-mail.
DURATION : 1 Month
1. This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
2. Course can be done regular, by correspondence, by Internet or in camps.
3. Application Form with your one photograph, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the form.
4. You will be given a certificate after completing this course.
5. Amount may be sent in advance by M.O., D.D. in favour of “AAROGYA MANDIR” payble at Jodhpur RAJASTHAN, (INDIA). You can pay cash in your city’s IDBI Bank in our Current Account in the favour of AAROGYA MANDIR in Account No.: 058102000051253.
You can pay cash in your city’s Bank of Baroda in our Account in the favour of Ravikant Rankawat in Account No.: 01360100020347.
6. Boarding & Lodging facility will not be provided.
7. If you are interested in Practical classes (for internet & Correspondence) the facility is provided at our Jodhpur center for three days on extra fees rupees 500 (For Indian) & $ 50 (For foreign candidate).
8. Charges for instruments, literature, charts and books will be extra.
Main features of this course :
a) You can treat patients at home with fees or can start your self-centre.
b) You can get job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy clinic.
c) It can help you in (Medical) Alternative business.
d) You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
e) World health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
f) You can get award, if you work excellent in this field.
2. The course covers all the basics of different alternative systems
3. Other alternative therapies
The payment should be made (In person or by courier/ Speed Post/ Registered Post) to the following address.
AAROGYA MANDIR, 315-316, Agarwal Tower, Sardarpura ‘B’ Road, Jodhpur-3, Rajasthan (INDIA)
Sumit burman –