D.F.S. (Diploma in Feng Shui)
Feng Shui (also known as “geomancy”) is an ancient Chinese art used to promote such things as health, happiness and prosperity. The words literally mean ‘wind’ and ‘water’. Feng Shui, also called the Chinese Art of Placement, is a technique that is thousands of years old for bringing balance to one’s home, business and the land that surrounds them. It looks at many areas of one’s life (health, wealth, family, relationships, career, friends, fame, children, and knowledge) to determine blockages within the home or business, that might cause some type of problem, and then at the different types of “cures” that can be used to alleviate the problem.
The methods for analyzing a space and the “cures” to correct the problems can vary from esoteric modalities used for centuries to technological solutions of our current timeline. Both must blend in harmony to created balance in one’s life. The purpose of life is to create balance in all things allowing your consciousness to evlove beyond time and emotion – the duality of the illusion. Healing and working on yourself – is part of the equation – as all things are created by mathematica’ design / the blueprint or architetcure of our consciousness program in third dimension – Sacred Geometry. When you are in a space where feng shui has been used to create balance – you will experience it in all levels of your soul’s awareness … then you will understand.
The Pa Kua
One important Feng Shui formula concerns the eight main life Aspirations, corresponding to the four cardinal Directions and the four inter-cardinal Directions of the compass (Lo Pan). Each of these Aspirations is symbolized in the octagonal shaped Pa Kua, one of the most basic Feng Shui tools, which identifies where the particular Aspirational locations lie in your home or workplace, allowing you to energize them as required. This will stimulate positive chi (life force) flow and create good Feng Shui for you.
Countless architects, landscape designers, restaurant designers, and Hollywood stars have embraced feng shui and it has had a strong influence on newer buildings, architects, and designers globally. This was done as a way to rebel against the concrete and glass absolutism of the Bauhaus pragmatists or the inflexibility of Le Corbusier and his fixed immoveable housing, and so add more natural and people friendly calming features to interior space.
NAME OF COURSE : D.F.S. (Diploma in Fang Shui)
QUALIFICATIONS : Secondary or Practical experience.
AGE : Minimum 18 years.
FEES : Rs. 4500 (For Indian) & $ 113(For foreign candidate). Local training charges will be extra.
REGULAR COURSE : At Jodhpur Institute or authorized centers.
DURATION : 1 Month.
BY CORRESPONDENCE : You can do this course at home. Our institute will send you the literature & after completing the course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with an answer sheet will be sent to you & you will have to deposit the answer sheet for getting your certificate.
BY INTERNET : You can do this course by internet also. We can provide you the study material on your e-mail add & you can ask your doubts by e-mail.
DURATION : 1 Month
1. This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
2. Course can be done regular, by correspondence, by Internet or in camps.
3. Application Form with your one photograph, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the form.
4. You will be given a certificate after completing this course.
5. Amount may be sent in advance by M.O., D.D. in favour of “AAROGYA MANDIR” payble at Jodhpur RAJASTHAN, (INDIA). You can pay cash in your city’s IDBI Bank in our Current Account in the favour of AAROGYA MANDIR in Account No.: 058102000051253.
You can pay cash in your city’s Bank of Baroda in our Account in the favour of Ravikant Rankawat in Account No.: 01360100020347.
6. Boarding & Lodging facility will not be provided.
7. If you are interested in Practical classes (for internet & Correspondence) the facility is provided at our Jodhpur center for three days on extra fees rupees 500 (For Indian) & $ 50 (For foreign candidate).
8. Charges for instruments, literature, charts and books will be extra.
Main features of this course :
a) You can treat patients at home with fees or can start your self-centre.
b) You can get job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy clinic.
c) It can help you in (Medical) Alternative business.
d) You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
e) World health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
f) You can get award, if you work excellent in this field.
2. All the basics of Feng Shui
3. Knowledge of Feng Shui equipments
4. Vaastu correction by Feng Shui
5. Other alternative therapies
The payment should be made (In person or by courier/ Speed Post/ Registered Post) to the following address.
AAROGYA MANDIR, 315-316, Agarwal Tower, Sardarpura ‘B’ Road, Jodhpur-3, Rajasthan (INDIA)