UTRO CARE SYRUP
An Ayurveda tonic, processed with natural herbs, helps in regulating menstrual cycle, reduces risk of vaginal infections, boosts fertility and other uterine functions.
The main ingredients of the UTRO CARE SYRUP:
- Dashmool Kawatha
- Loh asav
- Ashoka has many health benefits. It helps in managing problems related to menstruation like irregular periods, stomach pain and cramps etc. it act as a uterine tonic and helps to manage menstrual flow and hormones.
- Lodhra is recommended in our traditional system of medicine as an effective remedy for health problems associated with uterus. Lodhra act as uterine tonic by relaxing uterus wall and tissues.
- Supari is used to reduce menstrual cramps and is used in the treatment of yellow discharge from the vagina. It is also used to treatment of constipation and diarrhea.
- Shatavari is known for supporting the female reproductive system at every stage of life. An estrogen regulator it helps in preventing irregular menstrual cycle, managing premenstrual syndrome, treating menstrual cramps, alleviates uncomfortable bloating during periods.
- Ashwagandha has a positive effect on reproductive system and menstrual cycle. Ashwagandha enhances communication within the complex endocrine system-strengthening the adrenal glands, reducing cortisol and increasing the production of blood. The increased blood flow and regulated hormones have a positive effect on menstrual health and can also aid in fertility.
- Dashamool Kawatha maintains healthy female reproductive system. It strengthens the myometrial muscles in uterus which enable to achieve adequate uterine contraction to expel menstrual discharge.
- Loh Asav is useful for the treatment of liver disorders, spleen condition, low appetite, inflammation, piles and other diseases related to digestive system.
It is extremely potent combination to treat the disorders of uterus from the female body without any side effects
Health Benefits of Utro Care Syrup
- Regulates and normalizes menstrual cycle
- Prevent excessive bleeding of uterine origin
- Helps to reduce the risk of vaginal infection
- Useful in leucorrhoea
- Support uterine function
- Boosts fertility and stimulates ovulation
Dosage form: 1-2 tsf 2-3 times daily or as directed by the physician.
Utro Care Syrup is completely safe even on prolonged usage.
Side Effects: Utro Care Syrup has no side effects.