Wheatgrass is a food made from the Triticum aestivum plant. It’s regarded as a super potent health food with amazing benefits. It’s usually consumed as a fresh juice, but it also comes in powdered form. Fresh wheatgrass juice is considered to be a living food.
Health enthusiasts have long raved about the countless benefits of this plant, and for good reason. It can be used as an everyday health tonic and may even help treat specific diseases. More research is needed to truly determine its efficacy, but researchers agree that wheatgrass has potential.
- It contains: Iron, calcium, enzymes, magnesium, phytonutrients, 17 amino acids, vitamins A, C, E, K, and B complex, chlorophyll, proteins.
- It can eliminate toxins
- It can boost your metabolism
- It can lower your cholesterol
- It can boost your immune system
- It can give you energy
- It can lower your blood pressure
- It can improve cognitive function
- It can help with diabetes
- It can help with arthritis