D. SUJOK (Diploma in Sujok Therapy)
SU-JOK THERAPY : Su Jok is divided in two parts-‘SU’ and ‘JOK’, these means Foot and Hand respectively. Su Jok therapy has worked out by a South Korean scientist Professor Park Jae Woo. It is not only a method of improving health, but also a way of comprehending the fundamental laws of life, establishing connections between classical Western science and knowledge accumulated by the medicine of the Orient, since ancient times. High effectiveness and simplicity of Su Jok therapy contributes to quick spreading of the method in various countries.
NAME OF COURSE : D. SUJOK (Diploma in Sujok Therapy)
QUALIFICATIONS : Secondary or Practical experience.
AGE : Minimum 18 years.
FEES : Rs. 5500 (For Indian) & $ 200 (For foreign candidate). Local training charges will be extra.
REGULAR COURSE : at Jodhpur Institute or authorized centers.
DURATION : 2 Month.
BY CORRESPONDENCE : You can do this course at home. Our institute will send you the literature & after completing the course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with an answer sheet will be sent to you & you will have to deposit the answer sheet for getting your certificate.
BY INTERNET : You can do this course by internet also. We can provide you the study material on your e-mail add & you can ask your doubts by e-mail.
DURATION : 1 Month
1. This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
2. Course can be done regular, by correspondence, by Internet or in camps.
3. Application Form with your one photograph, educational certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the form.
4. You will receive a certificate after completion of this course.
5. Amount may be sent in advance by M.O., D.D. in favour of “AAROGYA MANDIR” payble at Jodhpur RAJASTHAN, (INDIA). You can pay cash in your city’s IDBI Bank in our Current Account in the favour of AAROGYA MANDIR in Account No.: 058102000051253.
You can pay cash in your city’s Bank of Baroda in our Account in the favour of Ravikant Rankawat in Account No.: 01360100020347.
6. Boarding & Lodging facility will not be provided.
7. If you are interested in Practical classes (for internet & Correspondence) the facility is provided at our Jodhpur center for three days on extra fees rupees 500 (For Indian) & $ 50 (For foreign candidate).
8. Charges for instruments, literature, charts and books will be extra.
Main features of this course :
a) You can treat patients at home with fees or can start your self-centre.
b) You can get job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy clinic.
c) It can help you in (Medical) Alternative business.
d) You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
e) World health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
f) You can get award, if you work excellent in this field.
2. Introduction of Sujok.
4. Main Organs Correspondence.
5. Introduction of human body.
6. Determination of Treatment Points.
7. Diseases & their Treatment Methods.
8. Other alternative therapies
The payment should be made (In person or by courier/ Speed Post/ Registered Post) to the following address.
AAROGYA MANDIR, 315-316, Agarwal Tower, Sardarpura ‘B’ Road, Jodhpur-3, Rajasthan (INDIA)
There are no reviews yet.